and here she is showing me her doggie treat (aka grape):
my puppy is teaching me how to speak "puppy". i will share what i have learned so far today. my puppy will say:
- "when i do this, 'ha' (pant once), it means i want to play!"
- "when i do this, 'bark', it means i can't get in."
- "when i do this, 'haha' (pant twice) it means look at me."
- "when i do this, 'ruff ruff', it means i got hurt."
- "when i do this 'hahaha' (pant three times), it means i am stuck."
she is a very smart puppy and i am sure glad i bought her today and brought her home to live with us! won't nani be thrilled when she gets home from school!