Saturday, August 11, 2007

can we all just be healthy?!

i am sick of sickness! can the sick bug just leave us alone, already? is that too much to ask? my goodness! this trailer sure gets cramped and super small when there is a sick person in it! i don't know how, but it shrinks!

lala got sick again last night, fever, headache, and throwing up. she's better now, thankfully! but mitch has been bad, sick all day yesterday and still hurting today. he is just miserable and it is getting to me! 2 days ago, i woke up with it, but it only lasted about 3 hours and i was at the beach by the afternoon. nani had a short stint with it tuesday night, but woke up fine the next day.

i just want our vacation back! please!!!

6 comments:

Christie said...

Any friend of Bridget's is a friend of mine! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind words. You are welcome any time!

And what is it about vacations and germs? They seem to go hand-in-hand, don't they?

Malia said...

Aww... I hope everyone gets better... fast!

Bridget said...

Oh, bummer. Being sick on vacation is the worst. I fortunately got the stomach flu a couple hours after getting home from vacation. phew.

Scrapbooks by Amanda said...

Just catching up your blog...so happy to be back on the net! So glad to hear that you are having such a good time on your vacation, and surviving the heat! Hope that everyone feels better soon. We had a similar bug with us but I think that it is gone now. Good luck!

Merilee said...

I think the best thing for you to do is ... Kick all the sickos out of the trailer. Oh just kidding hope everyone feels better soon.

Elizabeth Dimit said...

Oh, bummer! I hope you all feel better. It sounds like poor LaLa got the worst of it. Take care of my baby Kawena for me! :-)