mahealani, is it possible that you are 2 months old already? i guess time flies when you're having fun! i know i am, having fun, that is!
you are an incredibly sweet baby! and so easy going! here are some of the things i love about you:
- you are our only baby that doesn't spit up volumes! i still carry a burp rag with me everywhere i go, not because i need it. just out of habit, i guess. because of this you always smell so sweet!
- you're an awesome sleeper! for the last month you have been sleeping through the night (my definition of sleeping through the night is going more than 8 hours without eating) 90% of the time. you are so kind to let your mommie sleep!
- you are a much quieter sleeper than you were a month ago. not as much grunting = mommie sleeps more!
- you are so accommodating with the comings and goings of your sisters. you are content to go along for the ride, wherever that may be!
- when we go on long outings, say to the zoo or aquarium or park, you sleep the WHOLE time so that i can give my attention more fully to your sisters.
- you don't cry when we go grocery shopping.
- you are patient when i need to attend to your sisters needs.
- you are starting to smile and make the cutest little sounds!
- your hair is growing back and you don't look like a little old man anymore
- you let me do pilates and run on the treadmill (two things that i need desperately so that i can lose the extra 20 lbs. that seems to be wanting to take up permanent residence on my body since you were born). you either sleep through it or you sit in the swing and watch.
- you let your sisters hold you even though it doesn't look very comfortable most of the time.
- you take both a morning AND an afternoon nap, something that your sisters would only do one of.
- you've made having 4 kids almost seem easy (much easier than i ever imagined it could be)!
- you're just plain cute!
- and i L.O.V.E the hint of that dimple on your cheek!
i love you, my sweet baby girl!
stats: weight: 11 pounds (50%), height: 22 3/4 inches (70%) head circ.: 15 1/4 inches (50%).