Sunday, April 19, 2009

yellow

this year, the girls got yellow easter dresses. i love the color yellow because it is so bright and cheerful. 

standing

it was a horrible time of day to take pictures, but we get out of church at noon when the sun is high and bright. what can you do? these four girls were not about to wear their dresses all day (and not get them dirty) until the lighting was good. so, they are a bit bleached out by the bright sun, but i'm not complaining because we L.O.V.E. the sunshine!

 

anyway, we had a mini "easter dress" photo shoot:

yellow

apparently, kawena was much more interested in the dirt at her feet than looking at the camera and smiling for mommie.

 

layingdown

 

because there is always silliness in a family of four girls....silly

kale'a seems to be the silliest of them all, although, kawena is giving her a run for her money!

 

and have i mentioned how much i adore this little baby? oh, i have? well, i absolutely do!

mahea sepia

15 comments:

Rachel said...

I love yellow too! So cute.

Bridget said...

The dresses are very cute. As are the girls who are in them. :)

tutu lady said...

Fun pictures! I absolutely do adore them all too. The girls i mean(and the pictures of them)

Melissa-Mc said...

So cute. Yellow is such a happy color. Can I just say again that Nani is your clone...lucky girl!

Nana said...

just to let you know, I check in daily and love it when there are pictures of the girls. I'm so glad you are happy in N.M.

Grace said...

your girls look so pretty in that soft yellow color...i love the photo were they are all laying on the ground...cute

Sara said...

Love the yellow dresses! Glad you had a happy Easter.

There must be something about that 4th baby...I am so crazy about little Eric too. I feel so much more relaxed about everything with him and he's just SO good. He makes our whole family happy. I'd forgotten what it's like...

Ilene said...

Oh I still can't get over the cuteness of your girls. Babies ARE the best. I just can't get over how much I love my own.

Lauren in GA said...

I love the yellow!

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I agree...we should arrange marriages between my four boys and your four girls. I am all for it! ☺

Sarah said...

very pretty!

Stephanie said...

I miss seeing those beautiful girls in church every week! Great post!

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

What sweet little girls! You can tell how much they are loved- look how happy and beautiful they are!

jessica said...

I LOVE yellow! Especially living out here, if we can't get some real sun we'll just wear yellow and pretend it's bright and sunny.

Your girls look so pretty. I heard you wore a yellow skirt to match...I love it! I love that there are other matchy match moms out there just like me ;)

Becca said...

love the ladies in yellow, so cute!

Scott-n-Allison said...

Yellow is a good color for your girls...so jealous I don't have their skin tones!