Tuesday, November 27, 2007

thirty dollars

that is how much we had to fork over to pay for our holiday with family this year! that is the price for 4 tickets to fly us to california, where we will drive to arizona to spend 4 days with mitch's family. then we will drive back to california, after my parents get back from hawaii, to spend 4 days with them!

the part that i love, almost as much as the $30 price tag, is that we are taking our swimsuits and we are taking our capri's and we are taking our short sleeve shirts and we are going to be toasty warm!! i can't tell you how much i need toasty warm right now! i very much dislike being cold!! i need some time to thaw out!

today, i love frequent flyer miles!!

11 comments:

Becca said...

SCORE!!! What a deal. Sounds like you will have a glorious holiday season.

Christie said...

One of the few bonuses of having a husband travel: AmEx points and FF miles. I'm jealous of your upcoming warm, though.

Katie Smith said...

What a steal!! Do you know how envious I am right now? It snowed here today. Nothing like a white Christmas, right?

tutu lady said...

No one is happier than I am. YoHoo! Love it!

Stephanie said...

I realize I'm supposed to be happy for you, but it's just too COLD! Warm up for all of us here in wet Oregon.

Darilyn said...

Sweet Deal!

Malia said...

you know.... you would really warm up if you came to visit us here in hawaii! maybe next year! I'm excited for you wish we could be there too!!! loves you!

Sarah said...

Could it get any better?!!!

Bridget said...

That sounds so nice. Lala was telling me all about the upcoming trip too. :)

Mandy said...

I only thing I am not missing right now about oregon is the rain. I am in sunny San Diego and the sun is shining and we went swimming today. So exciting you get to escape the rain for the holidays and enjoy the sun and warmth!

Diana said...

hey, if it makes you feel better, it rained cats and dogs the other day and it's still chilly.
saw the fam at Roy's wedding(arctic winds), and tutu lady says you'll be down. I'll be in Vegas from Dec 28-Jan 2, but I think you'll be here till the 5th (?) so we can meet up. Your mom even offered me to take you to the airport when you leave...I said "sure!" :)
Looking forward to seeing ya!