Monday, March 23, 2009

i {heart} faces

well, amanda d (thanks amanda!) left me a comment on my princess post telling me about a blog that hosts weekly photo contests. it is called i heart faces. i had never heard of it so i went on over to the blog to check it out. i spent a lot of time on the blog perusing the photos. it was very fun and inspiring!

 

amanda suggested that i enter some of my shots in their contests. so, i guess i’m going to do it!

 

this week (week 11), the theme is NO FLASH. so, i am entering this photo of kale’a (i originally was going to enter this in last weeks GREEN contest, but apparently i missed the deadline by a few minutes!):

 

lala copy

 
 

10 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

That is a great picture...with your photography skills it won't be long until you win!

You have beautiful subject matter too. Can't go wrong with the faces around your house.

Amanda D said...

I'm so glad that you have had a chance to check it out. It's a great picture -- good luck!

Katie Smith said...

Good luck with the contest! You take such great photos.

To answer your question, I feel fantastic. Better than I did after having Jack. That has been a huge blessing. How are you feeling? Have you been able to get back to working out? I'm sure you've missed it...I have and it's only been two weeks!!

Sarah said...

I like it!

kandra said...

Hi! I found your blog through Mike and Katie or Becca, I believe, a few weeks back. I saw your post and I had to check the website out.

maresi said...

This is really gorgeous.

shauna said...

Meow. I am a cat. A copy cat. I entered too. But I am sure those brown eyes are gonna win it.

Love your stuff. Thanks for getting me out of a rut.

Carebear said...

Wow - fantastic portrait. Look at you - first week contestant and you'll probably break the top ten! Way to go. This is really a Great entry for No Flash week! I love your use of natural light!

Unknown said...

What a cute girl! This picture is incredible - I love how her eyes are so clear and the rest is so soft . . . great natural light :-) Love it!

tutu lady said...

How could you miss with that face? Good luck.