it couldn't possibly have been nine years ago that we entered the san diego temple single, and exited a newlywed couple, could it?? that means we MUST be getting old!
and as i told you today, i would do it all over again!
in the past 9 years:
- we have owned one house (which we both wish we didn't still own)
- we've survived two major moves
- we've had three (and a half) children
- we've owned four cars
- for some reason five escapes me (if i can think of anything later, i'll fill it in. lame, i know!)
- we stayed in six different states in an 8 week period while traveling in summer 2007
- we found and cut down seven perfect, fresh, tall, beautiful christmas trees
- we spent eight wonderful weeks living in "coug" our beloved fifth wheel during our sabbatical
- you supported me during my training for and competing in nine triathlons
the last nine years have been a wonderful roller coaster! we've laughed, we've cried, we've loved, we've lost, we've triumphed, we've struggled, we've worried, we've grown, we've been up, we've been down, we've prayed, we've been blessed, we've been strengthened. and through it all, the most important thing is that we did all of it together and have been one!
i love you, mitch! i am grateful to have you with me through this journey of life! i am better since having you with me! you are a great father to our girls and a wonderful husband to me!