Friday, February 08, 2008

i'm famous (by way of association!)

my most favoritest roommate gave birth to her third child at the beginning of the month. so, why does this make me famous? well, go to this link and watch the news story about the birth!!

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=2589454 (you might need to click on the video player 2 or 3 times before it will play)

congrats to amanda and her beautiful baby boy!

i knew i'd be famous some day, even if it wasn't my face on the screen and she didn't even mention my name! hey, i can claim her as my greatest roommate and friend, after mitch, of course! and that is why i'm famous!

6 comments:

tutu lady said...

If he'd been a little quicker, he could have been a Leap year baby with a birthday only every 4 years. Now, let;s see. How does this make YOU famous?

Bridget said...

Wow! I had a friend in Boston who had a baby in the car too. Does not sound fun to me.

shauna said...

Can I be famous by association's association?

That would freak me out. Though I often complain about my stay, I secretly like being pampered at the hospital.

Elizabeth Dimit said...

That is the most amazing story! I'm glad to be the friend of the friend of such a famous person! :-)
By the way, I figured out the Feeds thing. Thanks for the tip!

Michal said...

crazy. i am not jealous (of her--i AM jealous of you being a friend of someone now famous!)

Melissa-Mc said...

That's a fast labor! Hey, I'm sorta famous too. When I was riding my bike I got hit by a car driven by Ernest Hemingway's daughter.