Friday, October 01, 2010

just a little (or big) comparison

 

21wks      27w 2dbelly2

                       21 weeks                     27 weeks + 2 days (sorry about the creepy look!)

                                                                                                                                         

wow!  in a short 6 weeks i went from that……………………..  to this!  holy cow!!  no wonder i am feeling SO BIG! 

 

HAH!…… and i thought i was big at 21 weeks!  what did i know??!

 

i am soooo behind on blog posts right now, …swimming on labor day; 1st day of preschool for kawena; my awesome, amazing trip to oregon, to name a few.  but this is the easiest, shortest (least time/energy consuming) post i could do!  so there you have it.

 

i am trying to muster up the energy, somewhere (don’t know where to find it these days), to sit down and write all these posts.  i can’t promise anything, but maybe, just maybe, i’ll find it in me to do some blog posts!

8 comments:

Erika said...

I like that shirt!
You (twins and all) are SUCH a cute pregnant lady :-)
xxoo

tutu lady said...

Wow, You look marvelous! They must be so curled up in there. Sleep well. Love ya'll, Tutu

jessica said...

You don't look creepy! You are so funny! You are growing friend but you are growing beautifully. I can't believe you have TWO babies in that belly!

Darilyn said...

Yes, I was quite ill when you were here visiting. I am so sad I didn't get to see you but being around pregnant women and babies was just something my consciouns could not handle. You look amazing in these pictures. It's great you are taking them because someday these precious kiddos of yours will be able to look at them and simply say, "WOW."

Scott-n-Allison said...

Extra weight + fighting stretch marks + fatigue + awkward body - more than half way there / two babies = worth it all.

Hang in there! You're doing great!

Lauren in GA said...

You look beautiful! Truly! My little sister had twin boys and she kept saying things like, "It's amazing how far human skin can stretch."

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I have been lurking on yours to see your progress. It is so exciting, CONGRATS, AGAIN!

Grace said...

Mahina, you look amazing!

Katie Smith said...

Oh Mahina you still look great! It's crazy huh? Just when you think you can't get any bigger...you do. I honestly felt like my tummy looked like a torpedo by the end. I was actually laying on my side, on the couch the day before I had the twins and jack sat on my side and slid down my belly. Seriously...I was a human slide. Awesome. You look beautiful.