as i become increasingly more uncomfortable every day, the big questions on my mind are,
- how will labor start (water breaking, contractions)?
- how long will it take once it starts?
- will i be able to have another drug free labor and delivery?
- will i have the strength to endure the discomfort?
- will we make it to the hospital in time?
- will she be early like our first (2 weeks early) and third (3 weeks early) daughters or will she be late (1 day late) like our second?
- will i have back labor, again?
- will i bounce back after having her?
- will i ever be thin again?
- will i ever stop itching?
- will i ever be able to sleep again?
- will i ever be able to rock with kawena and cuddle her close on my lap?
- will i ever be able to eat whatever i want again and not worry about it burning in my throat?
- will i ever walk without waddling?
- will i ever run again?
- will i ever see my toes again?
- will i be able to be the mother of four girls?
- will i ever....
- will i ever...
well, you get the picture!
but the real burning and important question that i have is:
WHEN WILL SHE ARRIVE???
any guesses? (my due date is february 8)